Thursday, April 25, 2013

Flirty Aprons hosting a Mother's Day Sale

Venetian Rose Style
If your mom loves cooking as much as you do, treat her to fun apron from Flirty Aprons. They offer over 50 styles of aprons, including ruffled and vintage looks in a variety of colors and patterns. There are even designs for men and children! Prices begin at $29.95 for adult size aprons and go up to $34.95, but you can save 40% off and get free shipping by clocking on the offer below. Orders ship in 1 business day and every apron comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If I don't get one for Mother's Day, I will get it myself  *wink*

40% Off + Free Domestic Shipping (First Class & Priority) Good through 05/05/13 MOMSDEAL40


Enter our giveaway for your chance to win the Flirty Apron of your choice!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Red Damask Style

Little Black Dress Style

3 comments:

Jenn @ Spend Less Shop More said...

I love love LOVE Flirty Aprons -- especially the red damask one you're featuring in the photo above!

MamaTex said...

I have a flirty apron and absolutely LOVE it!

Jennifer said...

Alright I jumped back and forth on my favorite. I like the zebra apron, but I think my fav is the Classic Little Black Dress.