Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Easy baked garlic chicken recipe

English: A basket of garlic (allium sativum) o...
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Last night, I was faced with dinnertime and an almost empty freezer. We had some frozen chicken breasts I planned on using them, but wasn't sure how to fix them. Looking around my kitchen, I realized I had an abundance of fresh garlic and inspiration struck. Baked garlic chicken. It was a hit with the adults and kids, so I will definitely be making it again. And again...

EASY BAKED GARLIC CHICKEN
  • 4 chicken breasts
  • 6 cloves garlic
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • couple pinches dried rosemary
  • dash of salt
  • dash of pepper
Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet. Combine all remaining ingredients in a food processor and process in short bursts until garlic is chopped. Using a basting brush, brush the garlic mixture onto the chicken. Bake until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.

Cook's Notes-To make peeling the garlic easier, place a knife flat side down on each clove and push down on it. This should split the skins for easy removal.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: