Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have It Sweet's Fleur de Sel Caramels are sweet and salty heaven

I came across a delicious looking shop on the internet and immediately knew I would be making a purchase. It was just a matter of deciding which yummy looking treat to indulge in. When you are faced with such decisions as organic blueberry pie swirl marshmallows (picture below), heavenly vanilla caramels, pumpkin pie marshmallows, Belgian dark chocolate (see below) and fleur de sel caramels (see side), you know you have stepped in confection heaven. Have It Sweet is certainly heavenly!

Organic Blueberry Pie Swirl Marshmallow
After looking through the Have It Sweet site a few times, I decided on a familiar favorite with a new twist-sea salt caramels (fleur de sel caramels). I love caramels and I love sea salt, so it was a natural decision to indulge in them. I placed my order and waited for my goodies to arrive.

Today was the day-my fleur de sel caramels arrived safe and sound from California. I literally tore into the box (darn packing tape) and proceeded to unwrap what is probably the tastiest caramel I have ever indulged in. If you enjoy a sweet/salty flavor combination, these caramels will certainly hit the spot. Imagine the rich, buttery taste of homemade caramels with a sprinkling of sea salt across the top. This is how the confectioners at Have It Sweet describe these morsels"

"This is not like traditional caramel and is very different from our other flavors. It is sweet yet slightly salty. This is truly an amazing caramel and our signature flavor. Our Fleur de Sel (French Sea Salt) is hand harvested and unrefined. We use truly the best ingredients and we take our Fleur de Sel Caramel very seriously. You will never look at caramel the same way after you savor one of these amazing golden sweets. "

I coudn't agree more! The flavor is quite unique for a caramel and I have become an instant addict.

Begian Dark Chocolate
Have It Sweet is located in Glendale, California. The owners, Vincent and Bethany, have a love for confections that shines through in their finished product. Every item is made fresh to order in small batches to ensure every bite is delicious. Their kitchen is state licensed and the pair are both "Serv-Safe Certified".

Many of the Have It Sweet offerings are organic and they are always all natural, gluten and preservative free. Their packaging is recyclable and biodegradable. This is definitely one company that truly cares about their customers and the environment.

My experience with Have It Sweet was flawless. Easy ordering, fast shipping and delicious products make this a must visit shop if you are a candy aficionado. I can safely say that I will be a repeat customer-there are many more sweets I want to indulge in. The organic blueberry pie swirl marshmallows are at the top of my list.
For more info: visit Have It Sweet on the internet at www.HaveItSweet.com
All photos courtesy of Have It Sweet

No comments: